Similar to other content management systems, Drupal has a wide variety of themes and modules available for website owners and managers. Themes help website owners create a significant look and feel for their websites.
Modules, on the other hand, help website owners extend and customize the functionality of their Drupal websites.
To help Drupal site owners, below is a list of the top new Drupal themes and modules obtained from Drupal.org.
1. Danland: Clean, simple, elegant, and beautiful theme for Drupal 6.x and 7.x; includes a feature for viewing images through slideshow; suitable for all types of Drupal sites and works efficiently with every browser (has been proven to work flawlessly with IE6/7/8, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.
2. Pixture Reloaded: A re-colorable theme that is powered by Adaptivetheme, inheriting all its features including mobile support and powerful layout engine; the latest version includes improved fonts including some of the most used Google fonts.
3. Mix and Match: A subtheme of the Fusion base theme designed to take advantage of the power and flexibility provided of the Fusion base theme; this theme has a wide variety of options and styles suitable to the taste of any Drupal site owner.
1. Context: This module allows Drupal site owners to manage contextual conditions and reactions for different portions of their websites. Each context represents a section of the Drupal website. For each of the sites’ contexts, Drupal site owners could choose the conditions that will trigger what contexts would be active. The different aspects of the Drupal website that should react to active contexts could also be modified by the website owners using this module.
2. Display Suite: A module that allows Drupal site owners to take full control and effectively manage how their content will be displayed using simple actions such as dragging and dropping. Aside from content, Drupal site owners could also efficiently arrange nodes, views, comments, and user data through this module.
3. Notifications. A complete subscriptions/notifications framework that aims at maximizing scale and extension of the Drupal website. This module allows Drupal site owners to install any number of plug-ins and define new event types or subscription types or a different user interface.